Gazebo is a pavillion structure either freestanding or attached to a garden wall, roofed, and open on all sides. They provide shade, shelter, ornamental features in a landscape, and a place to rest. Some gazebos in public parks are large enough to serve as bandstands or rain shelters.
Ferrocrete or Ferrocement is a form of reinforced concrete using multiple layers of wire mesh ,chicken mesh and steel bars completely covered with a mortar mix of cement , water and very fine sand.
Its basic feature is that it can be fabricated into any desired shape.
It is the ideal material for making complex structures not normally possible in RCC like Gazebo, Pergola, Planters , Bamboo Railings, ferrocement elevation , waterfalls and fountains . These are used extensively in Landscaping of Gardens , Resorts , Bungalows , Housing Complexes by leading architects and landscape designers of Pune , Mumbai and Maharashtra .
Future Solutions is a leading provider of ferrocrete and ferrocement structures including Gazebo, Pergola, Planters , Bamboo Railings, ferrocement elevation , waterfalls and fountains .
The special advantages of ferrocrete or ferrocement are –
Advantages of Ferrocrete
- Long lasting ( 30 to 50 years )
- Natural look like pine wood / bamboo/ sleeper wood/stone is provided
- Naturally cooled hence no internal warming like in steel/wooden structure
- Waterproof and Fire resistant material which is a mix of steel and cement
- Rugged structure to withstand heavy usage
- No annual maintenance like polishing / red oxide application
- No chance of rusting
- No chance of weakening of structure
- Excellent landscaping effect and used by all major landscape architects in Pune & Mumbai
- No bulging or bubble formation as observed in GRC or FRP structure